Friday, November 21, 2008

Happy Fiesta Nuestra Señora Virgen de Regla




Every 21st day of November is the feast celebration of Virgen de Regla. Nuestra Señora Virgen de la Regla is adored at the National Shrine in Opon, Lapu-lapu City, Mactan Island of Cebu. People already used to go visit from different parts in Cebu just to witnessed the event, they offer prayers and some light candles. This year is my 2nd time being there and joined the crowd. I saw vendors everywhere selling anything. It is also practiced that one to two days prior the celebration and during the feast day vehicles except private are not allowed to enter to the place so the people have to walk like 1 kilometer going there. So I was one of those guys walking but I have fun. Hopefully by next year I can still join the celebration.











1 comment:

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved