Monday, December 5, 2011

Garden Gate Design

I'm into the search of a simple but nice gate design for our backyard. As much as possible I want to save more than the last gate we had installed for the front of our house. I already talked to the contractor and he mentioned the price which is so high for me. Now I came up to the idea that I'll be the one to buy the materials and I'll just pay the labor. Hmmm... I need to think bout it again.


Woodwork design.



combination of steel and wood.

Which one between the 2 designs do you prefer?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved